Download Full Text (16.9 MB)
This newspaper has occupied four homes in its history, beginning at the Whig and Courier plant -- presently the site of the Eastern Trust and Banking Company building on State Street. After combining with the Bangor Daily News the newspaper moved to 150 Exchange Street, then to 170 Exchange Street. In August of 1955 the Bangor Daily News moved to its present location at 491 Main Street.
Pamphlet does not have a publication date. Last date mentioned in the text is 1967. We estimate date as 1968 to 1970.
Bangor Daily News
Bangor Daily News, history of Bangor Daily News, Bangor Daily News pictorial history
Bangor Daily News, "Welcome to the Bangor Daily News" (1968). Books and Publications. 354.
No Copyright - United States. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/
The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.