Download Full Text (2.1 MB)
Bangor Public Library founded in 1883 opened its doors on Harlow Street on December 20, 1913. The main building houses three public service departments: Circulation, Children's and Reference. Behind the scenes departments include Office personnel, Accessions and Classification Department, Catalog Department, Periodicals and Binding Department and Extension Department. The stacks are located at the rear of the building.
Bangor Public Library
Moore, Marjorie Anne, "Bangor Public Library: A Photographic Tour" (1970). Books and Publications. 35.
No Copyright - United States. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/
The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.